Tuesday, May 28, 2013

In which I think I have a sinus infection

28.05.12

A quick update before I start the process of sorting through all the pictures from the Salzburg trip: We had a great weekend, saw a lot of cool stuff, ate some delicious things, and then I came down with my quasiobligatory post-outing sinus infection.  And discovered I have asthma. Ugh.

I should have taken cold meds with me from home since over the counter medication is a lot cheaper in the US because we have more generic medicine.  Aspirin is still under brand name protection here.  I was able to find an aspirin-sudafed combo that seems to be helping.  I'm still stuffy but my face doesn't feel like it's going to explode anymore.  I've also got an intermittent ringing in my ears which is annoying.  We have a holiday coming up on Thursday so I should be able to get some rest.

Since I don't feel comfortable making a post without at least one photograph in it, here's a view out the window of the train on the way to Salzburg.




No comments:

Post a Comment